Texas Health Resources GN Residency Feb 2019 in Arlington, Texas
February 2019 Residency
• Must be a graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing program or scheduled to graduate before hire date.
Required Minimum Education:
• BSN preferred
• Graduated within the last 12 months preferred
• RNs hired within THR after December, 2016 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
Required minimum experience:
• Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Texas or Compact State.
• Current RN licensure; Current AHA BLS training. Credentials specific to specialty as defined. Boards MUST be passed and results verified by noon the Wednesday prior to start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, (3)-12 hour shifts; Rotating weekends, Holidays, and on call shifts required
Please provide the following during the application:
Official nursing school transcript (Unofficial transcript accepted until official is available)
Exemplar/Essay: In one-to-two pages, tell the story of a clinical situation that was especially meaningful to you as a student nurse and that has helped you shape your practice today
The Versant RN Residency is a comprehensive, evidence based on-boarding program with a 2-year employment commitment that offers new graduate nurses an exciting opportunity to gain the experience, judgment, skills and confidence to successfully navigate the complexity of hospital life.
Integrated into a Hospital’s education structure, the Versant RN Residency includes a guided clinical experience with an instructor-led core curriculum, a formal mentoring program, informative debriefing/self-care sessions and supportive 360-degree evaluations. Residents not only participate in the learning experience on their personally selected home units, they also rotate through other departments to gain an expanded nursing experience vital to the complex patient care.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.