Consumer Direct Care Network Core Personal Care Attendant in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Company:Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Core Personal Care Attendant
Schedule: M-F with varying shift coverage based on business needs with potential to be on call
Location: Albuquerque, NM
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
As a Core PCA, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a rewarding, challenging, and dynamic environment as the go-to person for our members! In this important role, you'll be responsible for supporting individuals of all ages with disabilities to high risk members in need of immediate assistance. You will provide care for those who choose to maintain a quality of life in their own homes and communities. Successful candidates could manage up to 5 members per day, give or take depending on the case load and will travel to the member’s residence to provide in home services. These services are typically directed by a state plan to adequately assist and provide outstanding and personalized day-to-day care for each member. The Core PCA position includes both in the field and office based work to handle member’s needs and administrative duties.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide a caring, compassionate, empathetic, and professional in a client-focused manner
- Competency in managing multiple tasks, such as furnishing assistance in maintaining cleanliness / safety in the home of the member. Providing standby or full assistance regarding: making beds, cooking meals, bathing, toileting, dressing / undressing members, observing and tracking any changes in the condition of the member, while utilizing strong active-listening skills.
- Results driven individual that can meet or exceed the needs of the member in accordance with professional standards of practice through center policies and procedures; including federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Optimistic and social personality capable of receiving progressive direction and feedback.
- Strong capacity to interact and manage a multitude of diverse members.
- Collaborative fast paced environment with requirements of working both independently and with teammates at times. Must be confident and self-sufficient to utilize resources which will best serve the needs of the member.
- Ability to interact and evaluate circumstances and subsequently offer solutions in situations when members may become distressed.
- Implement written company procedures and guidelines, resource tools, and effectively facilitate success in conflict.
- Maintains confidentiality and does not discuss identifying information of any member outside of the company.
- Administrative duties to include answering phones, barcoding paperwork and filing documentation appropriately.
- PCA Training offered
- Must be willing to take a TB test provided by company if you already do not have one
- Pass a physical test to include safely lifting 75 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and appropriate vehicle insurance as some travel is required
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates (will train)
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you are exposed to numerous professional development opportunities during your hands-on, formal training. We welcome your contributions, value your integrity and champion your vision while we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. In our growing organization, we have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home care industry. It is truly a place where there is something for everyone. Whether your success is determined by a particular lifestyle you want to support, professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work. Our employees have a direct impact, vision and influence on an expanding nationwide company which has that small company feel. Your success will be richly rewarded.
Above all, you will experience career satisfaction of working in a culture built on its sense of care for not only the members we support in the community but our greatest asset, our people. That vision of care stems throughout the entire organization from the care we provide to making sure our people are appreciated, supported and employed with a company they can be proud to work and grow with. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network. Our deep history of connecting people and championing change has made us strong and resilient. Pride in our diversity and our strength of character build our capacity to care for one another. You benefit from our experience by being immersed in a fun, fulfilling work atmosphere geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty that our employees show. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for full-time and part-time employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off , holiday and sick time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Continuous Fill