Bento Nouveau Ltd. Part Time - Sushi Food Prep Teammate in United States
Bento Sushi was established in 1996 and we are the largest and fastest growing sushi company across Northeastern United States and Canada. Today, Bento Sushi runs over 550 sushi bars and delivers sushi to over 1,300 locations from six factories. We can be found in leading grocery chains, street-front locations, office towers, shopping malls, airports, colleges, universities and hospitals. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent. Together we create exceptional guest experience serving handcrafted sushi each and every day. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless.
Sushi Food Prep Teammate
*Sushi Food Prep Teammate Description*
The Sushi Food Prep Teammate is responsible for the day-to-day operations including making sushi and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards while delivering an exceptional guest experience.
*Sushi Food Prep Teammate* Job Responsibilities:
Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting, packaging, labeling and date stamping.
Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered.
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of kiosk.
- Order and receive raw materials and dry goods.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Perform monthly inventories and training of new teammates as required.
*Sushi Food Prep Teammate* Qualifications:
Effective English communication skills
Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high paced environment
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends
- Likes dealing with people
- Ability to work in a team
- Sushi-making experience not necessary as training is provided
Saturday and Sunday
7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job ID: 2017-3010
Address: Real Canadian Superstore - 350 Marine Drive SE
# Positions: 1
Job Type: Part Time
Job Category: Sushi Bar
Career Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Posted Date: 6/19/2017
Years of Experience: <1