EY Assistant Manager in India
Title: Assistant Manager
Job Number: IND007JC
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.br> br>
Job purposebr> br>
- The role encompasses providing Level 2 functional and technical application support to local country support centre’s around the world ( Level 2 (L2) support team will be responsible for the resolution of technical, functional and operational issues, which exceed the capabilities of Level-1 support personnel)
- MSSC L2 support team is responsible for performing more detailed problem identification, diagnosis and isolation; impact analysis; resolution options and viable effective solution.
- MSSC L2 management team participates in Operations, and other regular meetings with Product, Development, and Operations leadership
- The role encompasses providing support cases and e-mails from multiple support teams
- Adhere to all documented SLA/OLA requirements regarding issue resolution and escalation
- Employ excellent customer service skills.
- Effectively and accurately log and route support tickets in in EY case management system (ServiceNow).
- Work with Process Experts to ensure continual issue updates as well as ongoing product knowledge transfer.
- Communicate with end-users and other support groups as necessary via e-mail, chat, and phone
- Convey issue resolution to users and share this information with other team members by documenting within the knowledge management framework.
- Maintain and improve Level 0 – Level 2 knowledge documentation.
- Participate in project or special assignments as needed
- Three shifts cover 24 hours, 5 ½ days per week.
Your client responsibilitiesbr> br>
- Assign tasks and monitor the progress of assigned tasks & effectively manage work load in Remedy case management system.
- Resolve financial application issues that arise from the firm’s global software applications. Provides guidance, assistance, co ordination and follow-up on client questions or problems.
- Identify sources and trends of functional and technical issues to help prevent future occurrences that will negatively impact the customer experience.
- Root cause analysis should be provided. Must be able to clearly convey issue resolution to the customer as well as to share this information with other team members by documenting within the knowledge management framework.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to obtain resolution. Reviewing the issues handled by the team members before escalating further / when sending back to the customer. Doing the quality check on the cases, on a day to day basis.
- Would act as shift in charge and take responsibility for SLA for their respective shifts.
- Ensure all trackers are up to date.
- Ensure sampling and quality is completed as per agreed timelines.
- Ability to handle calls with client.
- Should take adhoc work and delivery as per agreed timeliness
- Root cause analysis should be provided. Must be able to clearly convey issue resolution to the customer as well as to share this information with other team members by documenting within the knowledge management framework
- Ability to liaise with onsite team and bring in stability to process.
- Take decisions on any critical case.
- Handle escalations effectively and efficiently.
- Should take decisions to support service delivery in the absence of Deputy Manager.
Your people responsibilitiesbr> br>
- Assist team members in functional issues
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the team and listen/respond to other team members' views.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the internal and external team
- Manage resources on the floor.
- Should ensure attrition is at minimum
- Conduct 1-2-1 monthly.
- Ensure good work life balance for his team.
- Manage the floor in the absence of Deputy Manager
- Assist Managers in managing the operations
- Should be adept at resource planning.
- Responsible for on floor activities.
- Prepare training plan for new joiners
- Should provide all required support to Team Lead’s for all new deployments.
- Ensure documentation is complete.
- Motivate team
Technical skills requirementsbr> br>
B.com, M.com, MBA, C.A. (Inter), ICWA (Inter).br> br>
B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Tech, B.E., MCAbr> br>
SAP certification preferred.br> br>
Worked for 7-9 years in providing Functional / Technical support for ERP (SAP).br> br>
Certification Requirements:br> br>
Any ERP certification preferredbr> br>
Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundation preferred.br> br>
Additional skills requirementsbr> br>
- Deep knowledge of SAP in any of the 3 modules. AP, AR, Billing, Time & Expense, PC &GL. Good knowledge on the functional configurations.
- Adept at communicating and operating in fast-paced and complex environments of diverse business cultures.
- Added advantage if has implementation experience.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Should be flexible to work on weekends if required.