Fortive Corporation Customer Services - Tier 2 in Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Customer Services - Tier 2
About Teletrac Navman
Teletrac Navman, the combined company formed by Teletrac Inc. and Navman Wireless offers GPS-based fleet optimization products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking, electronic logging, communications and analytics that enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. The company's technology currently tracks more than 500,000 vehicles owned by over 40,000 organizations on six continents, making it one of the world's largest fleet management providers. The company, headquartered in Glenview, IL, has offices in the United States, Mexico, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. www.teletracnavman.com
We are in the process of recruiting for a Customer Support Tier 2
The employee must be Customer focused, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail are of the highest priority in order to give a high standard of customer care to existing and new customer base.
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader the successful candidate will have well-defined interpersonal and problem solving skills as well as a team player attitude must be self-motivated and takes ownership of all customer support enquires to ensure to desired outcome is achieved.
• Abandoned Call Rates
• Call Handling Times
• Ticket Resolution Times (meeting SLAs)
• Customer Satisfaction levels
• Attend, contribute and present at team meetings and other internal events
• Update and Manage CRM tool for all of your customer issues
• Maintain a knowledge base of product feature/functionality of competitive products present
• Maintain knowledge and be aware of best practice in own discipline
• Identify opportunities to add-value via additional products and services
• Work tirelessly to achieve team targets relating to retention and growth
• Learn and apply the tools and principles of the Fortive Business System (FBS)
• Liaise with other internal teams to help resolve ad hoc customer issues raised
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in a Technical Support role.
• Experience with cellular networks desirable.
• Background in technical product support, especially mobile telecommunications
• Proven success - minimum 3 years’ Customer Service call center / technical support experience
• Strong computer experience and time management skills are required
• Working knowledge of SAP and SAP CRM preferable
• Solid knowledge and experience with MS office, Outlook
• Customer relationship skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and achieve a good outcome for customers
• Passionate customer service orientation
• Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
• Engaged in daily work and takes initiative to practice and apply new skills to continuously improve performance
• Stretches self to improve performance, leverages strengths of other associates
• Highly motivated with a strong drive to succeed
Willingness to learn & continue self-development
Fortive Corporation Overview:
With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s operating companies hold leading positions with well-known brands in field instrumentation solutions, transportation technologies, sensing technologies, product realization solutions, automation and specialty products and franchise distribution. Born of Danaher Corporation and with a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of the company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System.
Fortive’s strategy is focused on creating value through organic growth, operating margin expansion, and mergers and acquisitions. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington, and employs a team of more than 20,000 people worldwide. The team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. Fortive intends to apply to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange. Learn more at www.fortive.com.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: Europe-United Kingdom-ENG-Staffordshire
Organization: Teletrac Navman
Req ID: TEL000506