Energizer Holdings, Inc. Manager, Category Analytics - Americas in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Manager, Category Analytics not only provides support and thought leadership on reporting business trends, but he/she will also be responsible for garnering category insights and reporting out across the Americas.
• Critical Thinking – break complex issues into smaller parts in a systematic way, analyzing and assessing information to identify important issues and trends. • Influence – socialize ideas and concepts across a broad selection of cultures in multiple markets • Achieving Results - set standards and goals that will result in achieving and exceeding business plans and providing maximum return on investment. Take long-term, entrepreneurial actions that stretch the individual and the organization beyond conventional possibilities.
• Identify the need for analytical studies and execute studies to drive better insights in support of improved business results (examples, PnP, PSoV, Trigger Studies, TURF) • Collaborate internally with Category Development, Sales Planning, Shopper Activation and Revenue Management teams to identify key trends, provide insights and develop recommendations • Deliver deeper analysis and insights regarding category trends to senior leadership • As category expert, provide actionable insights in accordance with annual or long term business plans and company initiatives • Develop reports and presentations to share the analysis, insights and recommendations with the organization
Required Skills and Experience
• Education- 4 year Bachelors Degree required • Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial role (preferably CPG) • Analytically and technically skilled with an understanding of components of customer P&L • High level proficiency with the suite of AC Nielsen tools including RMS, Spectra, Panel, Account and Strategic Planner as well as experience with customer POS systems • High level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, experience with Microsoft SharePoint is preferred
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Previous Analytics experience • Consumer products background preferred • Masters Degree with strong math/stats component
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Senior Manager, Americas Category Analytics. Key relationships internally will include Sales, Marketing, PRM, Planning, Category Management, and Commercial Strategy Leadership.
• Based in St. Louis, MO • Periodic travel required
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.