Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck-Sr. Consultant - Client Implementation in Secaucus, New Jersey
Title: Buck-Sr. Consultant - Client Implementation
Location: United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Job Number: 16030790
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Sr. Consultant, Client Implementation
Responsible for assigned client implementations for a wide range of customers/partners and vendors including health plans, employers with direct relationships to BenefitWallet, exchanges, third party administrators, and partner vendors. Implementations range from onboarding new clients/partners to enhancements, product expansion and technical upgrades. Products involved include HSA, HRA, FSA, DC FSA and HIA offerings.
Lead and/or participate in implementations including project planning and tracking, coordinating and tracking of testing (including environment preparation), documentation and ongoing continuous improvement of implementation process. Implementation clients/assignments include
• New Client Implementation for Employer Direct, Employers through corporate partners – H&W (RKS, Advantage, BA7), RightOpt andDistribution partners – Health plans, Exchanges
• Product Implementations/Enhancements Implementations for new platform partner; new debit card partner; call center applications/IVR and other partners essential to the overall customer experience
Develop and update project plans
Utilize and manage implementation project plan
Maintain client issues log and work for resolution
Engage with colleagues across Xerox organization to present Xerox One solutions
Explain employer funding process and requirements for HRA, FSA, DC FSA offerings
Coordinate client, partner and vendor testing
Support employer group and funding file setup
Participate in client and internal teams’ training on web tools and OE training as requested
Complete successful transition to ongoing client management team
Present to client as requested via webex or in person
Provide input into client presentations
Participate in testing, verification and sign-off of projects, initiatives and ongoing enhancements.
Project management for the development of custom capabilities (e.g. SSO, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree- preferred
• 5 – 8 years of employment in a related field
• 1-3 years benefit, consulting, banking, and/or health insurance experience and knowledge
• Demonstrate engagement and initiative to achieve development of our overall and client specific strategic initiatives.
• Proven professional track record
• Demonstrated capability to develop, manage and document project plans for implementations, enhancements and advances
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry and current healthcare trends
• Strong technical/business writing skills
• Strong oral communications skills including ability to make presentations
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer skills including word, excel and power point
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
• Travel may be required
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Buck Consulting-NonActuarial
Virtual/work from home? Yes