Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck Consultants - Benefits Administration Representative in Secaucus, New Jersey
Title: Buck Consultants - Benefits Administration Representative
Location: United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Job Number: 16030775
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Benefits Administration Representative
Defined Benefits / HSA / HRA / FSA / Dependent Care
* Responsible for assisting new employer clients with the set up process for participating in the Xerox/Mellon Health Savings Account Product.
* Assist with research and resolution of multi purse participant escalations.
* Specific tasks include answering employer calls and emails inquiring about the setup process, procedures, current status as well as ongoing support.
* Supporting employer inquiries regarding funding of their employee's HSA/FSA accounts.
* Entering employer information into the Employer setup access database.
* Research and resolve participant escalations regarding their accounts on multiple data bases
* 0-2 years of experience
* Degree preferred, not required
* Defined benefits, HSA, HRA, FSA, Dependent care administration
* MS Office – Word, Excel, Project experience
* Mainframe computer experience
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Professional Services
Virtual/work from home? No