Comcast Manager 2, Product Sales Support & Analysis (Sales Operations) in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Successful candidate may work out of any of the following Central Division offices: Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Schaumburg, IL, Oak Brook, IL, Nashville, TN
Responsible for leading the Central Division Field Sales Operations Center of Excellence (COE), directly managing external business partners performing Field Sales Order Entry, Sales Recovery, and High Value Customer Onboarding supporting Direct Sales, Retail, CSC/XFINITY Stores, and XFINITY Communities. This leader will help expand sales performance while improving the customer experience, business efficiency, and employee satisfaction through adoption of best practices, leveraging scale across the Division, and by driving towards real-time resolution of key escalations.
Responsible for establishing effective reporting procedures, providing insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the
Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for account planning. Develops financial and operational objectives Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
- Support the Marketing and Field Sales Teams to ensure attainment of Subscriber and Revenue Goals.
- Support the development and design of Processes and Tools to improve the effectiveness of the Sales and Service Delivery functions, and increase standardization with the Division and Corporate teams. Provide thought leadership and ensure effective implementation of changes.
- Provide thought leadership, expert research and assistance in the design of operational standards, including processes, tools, support systems, templates, and reports. Work with Division and/or Corporate as appropriate. Ensure appropriate adherence to standards.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support and Analysis Team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales
reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper
analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Manages report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc administrative support of client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer