Nvidia Senior Verification Engineer in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for a Sr Verification Engineer:
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the verification scope, contribute to the development of the verification infrastructure for display engine using UVM.
- Write and execute testplans.
- Thoroughly verify a design in a compressed schedule.
- Interacting with teams in more than 1 site.
*What we need to see: *
- BS/MS in EE or CS with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB)
- Experience with test bench environments for unit and system level verification
- Expertise in System Verilog.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Perl and C/C++ programming language experience.
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in a major role of the verification
- Familiar with pixel processing
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 10 Days Ago
- Full time