Marriott Vacations Worldwide Sales Administration Manager in San Diego, California
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Supporting the contract work of Corporate Marketing and Sales as well as New Owner Administration as applicable, including monitoring contract quality,procedures and methodology. Assists in ensuring all contracts adhere to policies for the site and the company, as well as all legal requirements. Producing and managing compliance of Real Estate & Loan documentation.
Education and Experience
Must be able to speak Spanish
· 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration or related major; 3 years experience in sales administration, real estate, finance or related professional area.
· 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related major; 1 year experience in sales administration, real estate, finance or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Maintaining Sales Administration Goals
· Assists in monitoring contract quality, procedures and methodology.
· Supports Corporate Marketing and Sales as well as New Owner Administration on contract work.
· Coordinates with Corporate and Sales Management on any modifications to contract paperwork.
· Communicates to Membership Executives and Sales Management regarding status of contracts, additional information required, follow up needed, tracking, etc.
· Assists in ensuring all contracts adhere to policies for the site and the company, as well as all legal requirements.
· Produces daily and weekly reports as requested relative to sales, cancellations and defaults.
· Assists in ensuring all corporate and accounting policies are followed and site remains in compliance with corporate, state and federal policies regarding sales reporting and cancellations.
· Assists in ensuring all contracts are processed, converted and batched with an emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
· Conducts daily reviews of available inventory, providing reporting and tracking as needed.
· Assists in ensuring timely notification to Membership Executives and follow through on cancellations, defaults and BNQs.
· Assists in identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of business processes.
· Trains and monitors membership executives' contract and closing paperwork for correct representations.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
· Assists in recognizing and celebrating team successes.
· Coordinates contract administration staff schedules to accommodate peak periods as well as slow periods.
· Supports the development, mentoring and training of employees.
· Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Demonstrates personal integrity.
· Uses effective listening skills.
· Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
· Manages group or interpersonal conflict effectively.
· Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
/Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture./