USAA Business Advisor in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Business Advisor II for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Participates in the development and implementation of products and initiatives for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Acts as a subject matter expert to assure proper compliance with processes and regulatory requirements. This is the second level of the Business Advisor job hierarchy.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions to meet business needs.
- With some assistance, researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules, requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Develops test strategies and criteria, and assists with test execution, defect prioritization and resolution.
- Coordinates with appropriate stakeholders and program/project sponsors to help ensure successful product and initiative implementation. Facilitates training, communications and related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years relevant product experience.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant industry technology applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
Last day to apply to the opening is 12/05/16 by 11:59pm CST time.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 2 plus years experience providing project support.
- 2 plus years experience with risk mitigation & control implementation.
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development.
- Experience working on Business Performance Excellence and/or Agile process improvement efforts.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Business Advisor TX-San Antonio R0002273