Stryker Team Member, Warehouse in Runnemede, New Jersey
Requisition ID 17699BR
Job Title Team Member, Warehouse
Business Unit RCNSLS
Business Function Supply Chain/Logistics/Distribution
Country United States
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required None
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Job Summary - Act as a role model and expert for loaner kit processing. Oversee the preparation of products/services for our representatives and customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Train on the different product lines in preparation for on-call responsibilities.
• Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Prepare product for scheduled surgeries.
• Interact with the team during service level investigations.
• Assist in FQMS compliance.
• Maintain warehouse organization to avoid product errors.
• Use computers to maintain accurate account records and shipment of inventory.
• Support management in preparation for branch audits.
• Process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services.
• Inform customers of receipt, shipping, and delays.
• Handle urgent requests.
• Track inventory and maintain accurate records.
• Review overdue shipment returns and partner with dispatcher to schedule the return.
Education and Special Training Required - High School diploma, Prefer Assoc Degree or equivalent work experience
Qualifications and Work Experience Required - 1+ year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
• Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
• Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
• Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability