United Therapeutics HR & Recruiting Coordinator in RTP, North Carolina
The Job Details are as follows:
Supports various pieces of the recruitment function, ensuring a best-in-class process and experience for candidates, hiring managers, interview teams and HR teammates. Provides support for other HR processes and projects.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Recruitment Support functions:
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews with candidates
- Ensure conference rooms/technology for interviews are reserved/prepared
- Provide timely, professional and thoughtful communication to candidates, hiring teams and HR partners both before, during and following interviews
- Greet candidates, provide high level tours, ensure they feel comfortable and welcome
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement, ensuring all finance and AP processes are followed; stay current on processes as they evolve; track expenses and reimbursements as needed for candidates
- Develop job posting templates for various roles; post open positions to appropriate websites and other recruitment sources as needed in partnership with HR partner assigned to role
- Support candidate communication throughout the process, ensuring ongoing and professional communication is maintained
- Support outreach initiatives to help ensure compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, including job postings, outreach tracking and data preparation, as needed
- Other recruitment support activities as needed
General HR Support functions:
Manage the CAF approval process for all HR related contracts; this includes:
Working with relevant HR partner to ensure all required documentation is submitted
- Submitting contracts via eCAF process – gathering all requirements to do so including budget manager, budget code, purpose of contract, contract owner
- Ensure all CAFs are pulled through and completed in a timely manner and to the standards outlined by the legal team, including naming convention
- Ensuring agreements are up to date and accurate per UT standards
Be the key HR Purchase Order POC; become SME on the PO process and stay up to date on PO processes and requirements
Submit all PO requests for HR team
- Ensure all required documentation is collected prior to submission
- Liaise with HR team and vendor to answer any questions and provide support to Purchasing team in the completion of the PO rquest
- Maintain files of all PO requests, supporting documentation and final POs issued
- Send POs to vendors, providing instruction on inclusion of PO# in all invoices where relevant
- Accurately reconcile Wells Fargo Visa monthly, allocating recruiting charges to appropriate budget manager & turning into finance by deadline each month
- Assist with onboarding new hires and associated duties that go along with onboarding including I9 administration
- Understand and be able to answer day to day employee questions about benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSAs, life insurance, ESPP STD/LTD in accordance with FMLA guidelines and UT policies.
- Support HR by posting relevant communications for RTP on Workplace and audit content periodically to ensure it is always up to date and accurate
Primary point of contact for all employee files for RTP – this includes:
Reviewing/auditing all files before sending to SS
- Collecting all required filing for sending to SS
- Send a package weekly to SS for filing, alphabetized for easy to filing by SS team members
- Ensure HR partners submit new hire files timely
- Ensure consistent implementation of HR programs and company-wide policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure all UT locations are compliant with all required employment postings
- Provide support as needed with planning local employee events (examples include employee picnics, employee appreciation activities, wellness fairs, flu shot events, Take Your Child to Work Day, holiday party, volunteer service days).
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience with interview scheduling/coordination in a high volume environment
- Strong MS Outlook experience
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous HR experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using ATS and HRIS systems a plus
- Experience and skill writing, editing and proofreading documents strongly preferred
- Experience with SharePoint a plus.
United Therapeutics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
United Therapeutics Corporation is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of unique products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions.We currently have five approved products on the market, and a long-term mission of providing an unlimited supply of transplantable organs for those who need them! Our employees can be found collaborating across the United States, Europe and Asia. As a group, we are relentless in our pursuit of “medicines for life” and continue to research and develop treatments for cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, pediatric cancers, and other orphan diseases.
We challenge our employees with innovative and revolutionary projects, offer an environment which fosters high level job performance, and provide state of the art facilities in which to flourish. This is what makes United Therapeutics a stimulating place to work.We strive to be an organization that engages the minds, hearts, and most spirited efforts of each of our employees. Our sense of purpose transforms what we do from work into mission, occupation into vocation, and achievement into success.