Dell Financial Analysis Advisor in Round Rock, Texas
This is a great opportunity to join the Global Sales Compensation organization in North America as a compensation analyst, supporting the North America Commercial Sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing ongoing compensation support to one or multiple sales segments
- Ensuring timely and accurate commission payouts based on compensation plans, policies, crediting rules and payout calendars.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Finance, Sales Operations, etc.
- Assess and identify processes in need of improvement
- Troubleshoot comp issues and engage with business owners of upstream/downstream processes to drive corrections and closure
Enforce controls where necessary
Additional standard Finance responsibilities and expectations may include:
Executes business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and customers in order to achieve business goals.
- Ensures corporate compliance to government regulations and internal controls.
In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
o Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery. o Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
o Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
- Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and recommends preventative measures.
- Complete programs and projects on time.
Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
o Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions. o Delegates clearly and comfortably.
5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Sales compensation experience preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required.
- Self-starter and Proactive
- Strong sense of accountability
- Attention to detail
- Financial and analytical experience
- Strong Excel skills
Job: *Financial Analysis
Organization: *Commercial Sales
Title: Financial Analysis Advisor
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000L4M