Brunswick Customer Service Supervisor in Rosemont, Illinois
Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service and Support Supervisor (CSS) will be responsible for providing support to the call center team. Assist with technical and general questions and handle escalated customer requests. Manage attendance and personnel issues. Work with peers, management, and internal and external customers to meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department.
- Responsible for continuous coaching and skill development of call center team members, including team leads.
- Monitor departmental Phone and Email Workloads to ensure Service Levels are achieved.
- Manage employee schedule working with Call Center Supervisor peers to ensure optimal efficiency and employee productivity.
- Focus on customer needs in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Drive service quality, productivity, and meet or exceed call center goals and established metrics.
- Build a connection to the workforce through involvement and trust - Engages and inspires team members to want to perform. Conduct one on one employee meetings monthly to review performance expectations.
- Evaluate and address performance, behavioral and attendance issues as they arise. Responsible for mid-year and yearly reviews self and staff.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports and address performance issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to use data and expertise to make process improvements & resolve business problems.
- Provide technical and system assistance to employees.
- Monitor direct reports attendance, schedule and vacation request. Address adherence to schedule issues.
- Process Payroll. Qualify overtime request using established guidelines.
- Handle escalated customer calls same day. Responsible for follow up on any issues including those delegated from the Customer Service Management Team.
- Assist management in raising the overall level of professionalism through consistent coaching of direct reports.
- Interacts with all departments within the CSS department (i.e. Field Service, Dispatch, Independent Servicers, Delivery and Installation) and other departments to resolve customer issues or complaints and promote process and quality improvements.
- Escalate any system, product or employee related issues to the Customer Service Management Team.
- Monitor direct reports phone or e-mail communication via Quality Monitoring process. Coach leads/agents and provide constructive feedback.
- Any additional duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess the following experience and skills:
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a call center team lead or supervisor role required Business Degree required Previous large call center supervisory experience with a heavy transaction environment. Strong skills that can leverage and optimize call center technologies in routine, workload balancing, and call avoidance, such as, knowledge base tools. Strong Supervisory skills with a proven track record of managing larger call center teams. Strong managerial skills, ability to juggle multiple high-priority tasks and ability to make staffing adjustments as required to accommodate customer demand. The ability to drive service quality, productivity, and meet or exceed call center goals and established metrics.