Niagara Bottling LLC PM Mechanics in Rialto Rialto, California
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other equipment at facility as required.
- Lubricate, diagnose, operate equipment.
- Maintain industrial control system.
- Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely.
- Complete required daily paperwork, document parts and material usage.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- May perform as a back up to production line worker.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time