Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist in Red Wing, Minnesota
Hearing Instrument Specialist
For over 75 years, Beltone has been, “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%. Our success can be attributed to our focus on putting our patients’ needs first while providing unrivaled patient care with an exceptional product.
As a leader in providing quality hearing healthcare with cutting edge technology, we are looking for a compassionate and motivated individual to join our team as a Hearing Instrument Specialist. Our Hearing Instruments Specialists guide patients through the process of diagnostic testing, selection, fitting, and purchasing of hearing instruments according to our patients’ lifestyle and level of hearing loss.
The tools and support will be provided for you to operate a first class practice and you will be provided with ancillary staff to assist you in scheduling and patient care. This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss Patients for you to evaluate. We offer many lead programs, preset appointments, referral programs and many other marketing programs to ensure your success.
You will also work to obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location and to ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
This position is full-time with a benefits package and an opportunity for bonuses.
If you are looking for a career where you can genuinely make a difference in the lives of others, where you can learn, grow and profit while doing the work you love, please submit your resume.
A Licensed Hearing Instruments Specialist is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective customers for potential hearing loss.
- Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL, and MCL.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Achieve financial success by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
City: Red Wing
Schedule: Full time