Community Health Systems Electrician in Port Charlotte, Florida
• Perform journeyman level electrical preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation tasks as assigned on Security, Life Safety Systems, CCTV, card access, television, Nurse Call system, and other low voltage related systems.
• Coordinate with contractors, County Trades, and others when necessary.
• Assist in the organization and implementation of preventative maintenance program tasks; carry out preventative maintenance plans and schedules for low voltage related work and associate components.
• Assist in the development of estimates for labor and materials on proposed jobs.
• Maintain in-house electrical parts/materials inventory levels.
• Maintain as built electrical drawing sets for modified/added low voltage systems.
• Assess quality and quantity performance measures within the scope of the position take corrective measures as needed to address performance issues. For issues outside the scope of responsibilities report issues to appropriate level in the chain of command.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Have experience performing the work of a journey-level security installer/low voltage electrician and be able to work independently or with other electricians, or in a composite team with other tradecrafts.
• Have the ability to communicate and synthesize complex ideas and concepts effectively in multiple settings with a diverse audience.
• Be customer focused maintaining positive relationships with multiple stakeholders and team members.
• Are able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Have skill in problem-solving.
Job: Engineering / Maintenance
Organization: Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
Location: FL-Port Charlotte
Requisition ID: 1680877