Buck Consultants, LLC. Buck-Sr Consultant, Inside Sales - Human Resource Services (HRS) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Title: Buck-Sr Consultant, Inside Sales - Human Resource Services (HRS)
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Job Number: 16031234
Within Xerox, Buck Consultants brings the full spectrum of human resource, benefits, and healthcare consulting to our advisory, technology, and administration solutions. Here you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Junior Consultant, Inside Sales - Human Resources Services (HRS)
Responsibilities of the Position:
• Identifying key issues and qualifying target buyers
• Research to support lead generation and the ongoing sales process
• Developing call scripts/email/lead generation content
• Data mining activities
• Salesforce.com (SFDC) tracking and updates
• Sales activities/call attempts/lead generation to pipeline reporting
• Create and perform inside sales training
• Up to 10% business travel may be required for sales effectiveness support and training
This individual will report to Professional Services/Sales Effectiveness leader.
Requirements/Skills Sought (years of experience, education, certification, etc.):
• Strong prior “inside sales” experience
• Strong knowledge of Health trends, business issues, and buyers
• Undergraduate degree in business or marketing preferred
• A solid understanding of how to work productively within a corporate organization required
• Ability to display business acumen through strategic selling exercises
• Proactive approach and focus on quality and continuous improvement required
• Knowledge of Human Resource (HR) business drivers and HR consulting, outsourcing, benefits, investments preferred
• Strong project management skills required
others key factors in this individual’s success.
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite (including PowerPoint) required
• Knowledge of SFDC reporting, tracking, and updates
• Familiarity with research and marketing tools including Hoovers, Marketo
• Prior professional services industry experience
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
• Past sales or sales operations support experience a plus
• Ability to work in an office environment, and/or remotely
• Willing to support multiple offices/sales reps across large regions of North America
Key Success Factors (specific expectations):
• That sales and consulting teams being supported obtain steady flow of qualified appointments and meetings with potential buyers.
• Individual meets/exceeds contributions to team’s sales to meet or exceed sales quota
This individual will need to quickly gain credibility with all colleagues of HRS organization including sales teams, consultants and marketing. A positive, “can do” attitude, along with strong references will be a key factor in awarding this position. This role will be representative of HRS sales team making credibility, professionalism and the ability to influence
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the accommodation you are seeking, and the job you are interested in.
Job: Professional Services
Virtual/work from home? No