Comcast Product Manager, Customer Experience in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for acting as a lead in managing the pricing, packaging, and
documenting of new product ideas and conducts user need analyses for
ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are
achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring
required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned
products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing
products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have
direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of
- Internalizes and represents the voice of the customer throughout the
product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure
buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research. Develops
updated views of key competitive changes.
- Teams with Product Development to deliver high quality products on
- Leads the strategic planning for enhancements to product content,
pricing, packaging, and features. Participates in defining product
business and functional requirements.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product unit and
financial performance with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
Researches and communicate trends, opportunities, and risks; develops
and defends point-of-view for product features/benefits.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business
documentation [such as use cases, possibly M&Ps (Methods & Procedures,)
executive summaries, etc.]
- Leads concept development, defining an end-to-end customer experience
and expected full life cycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across the team and the
- Conducts feasibility assessments and capability gap analysis (i.e.
what is wanted vs. what is attainable.)
- Manages change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final
offering (business acceptance testing.)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 15 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer