Regions Bank Contact Center Specialty Professional in Pensacola, Florida
At Regions the Contact Center Specialty Representative I responds to a high volume of customer inquiries about products and services.
- Provides excellent customer service and provide answers to client questions within set standards
- Identifies and meets customer needs through providing advice, guidance and education to customers on the full ranges of bank products and services Regions offers
- Achieves or exceeds performance targets monthly for quality assurance, efficiency, and meeting customer needs
- Uses effective sales and inbound/outbound telephone techniques to solidify and build client relationships
- Completes all required documentation to meet client needs
- Follows-through on customer inquiries, requests or complaints
- Resolves issues promptly
- Places follow-up telephone calls to customers as necessary
- Acts as a subject matter expert for one or more of the following: Electronic Banking, Revolving Credit, IRA, Credit Card or Support
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
This position is incentive eligible.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years of customer service experience preferably in a sales environment
- Contact Center experience strongly preferred
- Banking/Finance experience strongly preferred
*Experience in researching, trouble shooting and identifying solutions to resolve technical issues for online banking customers *Experience servicing credit/loan products
Must be available to work Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM for the first five weeks of employment. After first five weeks, must be available to work: 8-hour workdays Monday-Friday with a schedule between 8 AM and 7 PM. 6-hour workday two out of every five Saturdays, with a schedule between 8 AM and 8 PM.
You will receive an online assessment test that must be taken within 3 days of your application submission .
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid time off including vacations and holidays. 401K and Tuition Reimbursement. Opportunity for growth. Excellent Incentive plan.
Salary is $12.88/hour incentive pay.
" / The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to these jobs.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required to personnel classified within these categories." /
EEO / AA / Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Job Customer Service/Call Center
Title: Contact Center Specialty Professional
Requisition ID: 1615276