AbbVie Clinical Analyst, Study Budgets & Payments (m/f) temporary for 24 months in Palatinate, Germany
The Clinical Analyst is responsible to ensure that site and country specific clinical budgets and payments are in alignment with the study Budget and Abbvie Policies and procedures. The responsibility is Global –all countries except US and Japan.
- Work with Clinical Field Operations (CFO), Clinical Program Development(CPD), AbbVie Legal, Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC) and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) to ensure budgets and payments for clinical study activities / Clinical Study Agreements (CSAs) are adapted correctly per local requirements and are in alignment with AbbVie procedure and policies.
- Review and transmit country-specific study budgets and negotiation guidelines to countries participating in a clinical study
- Support CFO / CRO Investigational Site budget and contract negotiations
- Review, analyse and approve negotiated study budgets, taking into account internal policies, FMV and benchmarks.
- Provide training and support to CFO personnel regarding budgets, payments and contracts with the Investigational sites and service providers
- Review and approve global payments for clinical trials
- Ongoing process and trend analysis to optimize the processes involved in the above
- Successfully completed commercial or scientific education or equivalent
- Experience in the field of clinical studies, medicine or Pharma-industry. Experience in settlement of medical treatments or controlling would be an advantage
- Interest in economic and finance-related data
- Experience in budget processes would be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Written and verbal fluency in English and local language.
- Good planning and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment with competing projects and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to make decisions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Positive team player.
- Good observational skills, analytical and conceptual capabilities.
High degree of flexibility when facing changes in the work environment.
The full time position is initially limited for a maximum of 2 years.
We are looking forward for your application. Please give us information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Job Classification: Temporary Work
Job: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Primary Location: Germany-Rhinland-Palatinate-Ludwigshafen
Organization: Research & Development
Shift: Not required
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Req ID: 1607484