Express Scripts Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition (Operations) in Orlando, Florida
Job ID: REQ20005079
The role of the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition is to facilitate the selection of talent to fill Express Scripts, Inc. roles using business acumen and organizational knowledge, combined with deep expertise of the external labor market. Helps build and update staffing forecasts, prepares and executes recruitment strategies for designated groups. Provides consultative support to managers on all aspects of the hiring process, etc. Mentor and supervise talent acquisition staff, support staff and contract recruiters. Represent talent acquisition department at business line meetings and within the community. Provide subject matter expertise on specific processes within talent acquisition, such as relocation, contingent workforce, and onboarding process.
SCOPE OF JOB
Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
1. 40%-Manage and supervise a team of recruiters. Coach and develop recruiters on key talent acquisition metrics, with a focus on candidate and hiring manager experience. Selects and manages contract recruiters as needs dictate. 2. 15%-Strategize with the line of business to build successful candidate profiles and pipelines, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category. Will work with others to integrate efforts across functions and organizations to achieve results. Has an advanced level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines) and follows those guidelines appropriately.
3. 15%-Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with the management team of assigned business lines. Proactively identify staffing issues and trends before they affect productivity and turnover. Develop subject matter expertise in assigned business lines in order to effectively differentiate Express Scripts from key competitors. Will prioritize work and share broad knowledge of talent acquisition trends with groups.
4. 10%-Develop and execute recruiting plans. Network through industry contacts, association, memberships, trade groups and employees. Use creative recruiting methods to identify both active and passive candidates for the organization for specialized and/or high level functions.
5. 10%-Develop community relations and represent the Talent Acquisition function at business line meetings. Align the work goals of the team to that of the organization and allocate resources according to strategic priorities.
6. 10%-Ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices to minimize risk to the organization.
Bachelor's Degree - Other: General Studies (Required)
Years of Relevant Work Experience 8 - 12 Years
The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical to this position.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn new software is needed. Taleo experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge of current employment law, worker’s compensation, ADA, EEOC, and FMLA is necessary.
Human Resources is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts effectively manages and supports its human capital investment. Key day-to-day responsibilities include supporting human resources needs, including staffing, policy development and employee relations; driving improvements in employee satisfaction and diversity awareness; providing training and organizational development; and overseeing benefit and compensation plans.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.