EY Manager – SAP SD-CRM Order to Cash Consultant in ON, Canada
Title: Manager – SAP SD-CRM Order to Cash Consultant
Job Number: TOR002O6
EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.br> br>
EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of our Advisory team means you will specialize in a particular competency - Risk, Performance Improvement, or IT Risk & Assurance. Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve operational efficiency and security, while also reducing costs and managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.br> br>
To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing in the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.br> br>
Consulting and Practice Management Skillsbr> br>
Project Management: Successful candidates must have a proven track record of: participating in large scale SAP client engagements; consistently delivering quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget; monitoring progress, managing risk and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. They must also have managed expectations of client service delivery, stayed abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidates should be comfortable interfacing directly with senior client counterparts as the role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.br> br>
People Management: The candidates should be able to effectively manage teams with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive work environment. The role involves assisting in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market.br> br>
To qualify, candidates must have:br> br>
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 4-6 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 3-5 years of related work experience.
- A degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related business field (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience working with the SAP SD and/or CRM modules, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required. Familiarity with SAP APO and ECC integration to SCM, FI, CO, PS, MM and HR, etc. Experience with SAP S/4HANA preferred.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Experience with SAP reporting and HANA live a plus.
- Experience with order management, credit management, delivery processing, transportation planning, billing, trade promotions management and EDI processing.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects including planning the activities for the stream, reporting stream status, resolving and escalating issues, overseeing key decisions etc.
- A strong work ethic.
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility.br> br>
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.br> br>