2nd Shift Material Handler in
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives. Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.