EY Marketing Manager - Innovation, Acquisition & Alliance in New York, New York
Title: Marketing Manager - Innovation, Acquisition & Alliance
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: NEW00GWZ
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
- Build comprehensive, integrated and multi-channel marketing and communication programs to launch, enhance and support the integration and expansion of the FSO’s strategic alliance relationships and acquisitions.
Closely collaborate with internal practice leads, alliance managers, and marketing teams to help develop and implement marketing strategies and plans related to alliances.br> br>
Provide proactive recommendations on how EY can leverage existing strategic alliances to build the firm’s brand and enhance marketing opportunities in financial services.br> br>
Work with alliance managers, practices and BMC counterparts to develop ongoing relationship management programs with existing alliance partners to maximize marketing opportunitiesbr> br>
- Develop and deploy feedback loops that help inform leadership and ensure effectiveness of messaging and programs related to alliances.
- Serve within the wider BMC team, in particular Innovation, Acquisitions and Alliances, to drive performance goals contributing specifically to Innovation initiatives as part of the delivery of an integrated global GTM marketing strategy and plan.
- Effectively project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Operate independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders.
Participate in market research projects as required.br> br>
Develop methods for supporting innovation and change.br> br>
Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing, and communications issues and trends; market issues; and the long-term implications for EY within the areas supported and financial services sectors.br> br>
Provide strong leadership in coordination with peers to drive performance goals of delivering stakeholder value, quality and operational efficiency.br> br>
- Work with FSO practice leaders to identify our buyers’ business issues.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing programs that use a variety of channels of communication (thought leadership, proprietary EY events, industry conferences, PR/media relations, social media, digital presence, etc.) that align with these issues/needs and the practices’ overall strategy.
- Assist the Innovation, Alliances and Acquisitions marketing lead with developing and managing marketing budget.
- Working closely with subject matter experts, manage the creation and distribution of thought leadership papers/surveys/reports and marketing collateral (e.g., brochures, infographics, videos)
- Develop and execute effective proprietary EY events (e.g., peer-to-peer network roundtables, seminars, webcasts) and industry events.
- Manage client mailings, newsletters, media relations/PR and industry conference sponsorships.
- Team effectively within the Americas FSO BMC team as well as with counterparts globally and business development.
- Oversee several major, highly-complex projects that require working with multiple stakeholders
- Adjust marketing and communications programs based on effectiveness and track the return on investment of activities to help ensure we are maximizing our investments.
- Understanding of advanced marketing and communication principles, and exposure to IT, data and analytics marketplace issues, ideally within financial services.
- Professional service and alliance marketing experience desired.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of digital content development and delivery principles including social media campaigns and website optimization.
- Experience working with external and internal PR agencies/resources.
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple, complex and time-sensitive projects.
Proven talent at building relationships and influencing without authority to gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; motivate others to meet EY and BMC strategic goals; and engage with leaders effectively.br> br>
- Adept at effectively interfacing with senior leadership and navigating a matrix management structure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a proficiency in converting complex technical concepts into compelling market messages.
- Proactively develop others; see learning and development as a critical input to delivering exceptional client service to BMC clients; seek to inspire.
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and follow through to action.
- Be a point of integration; enable knowledge sharing throughout the region, the BMC team and across EY; be able to synthesize information from others; connect all facets of the business when initiating, developing and implementing marketing and communications projects.
- A minimum of 7 years of related work experience. Professional service and alliance marketing experience desired.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.