IMG Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
IMG College is America's leading collegiate marketing, multi media, licensing/brand management company, representing more than 200 of the nation's top collegiate properties including the NCAA and its 89 championships, NCAA football, leading conferences, and many of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country.
IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
Supporting the President of IMG College
• Act as gatekeeper; screen incoming calls in a timely professional manner and route accordingly.
• Prepare correspondence for executives and route accordingly.
• Research industry related items for presentations and proposals.
• Assist in developing executive PowerPoint presentations.
• Creating analytical tools/document in Excel
• Use Company CRM system to create reports, etc.
• Assist in department budgeting and forecasting
• Manage heavy calendar appointments and meetings.
• Coordinate and manage executives’ travel schedule.
• Assist with light personal matters.
• Prepare T&E reports.
• Open and distribute mail.
• Additional duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience assisting a senior level executive; C level experience preferable
• High proficiency in research required
• Internet/Technology savvy required
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills required
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional demeanor
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.