The MCC Group, LLC HVAC Service Technician in New Orleans, Louisiana
Primary Purpose: Providing HVAC services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and /or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading commercial HVAC systems and equipment; and ensuring that tools and materials are available.
- Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experienced in service of commercial HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Maintenance experience with chillers, boilers, pumps, AHU’s and other equipment.
Bernhard MCC is an EOE M / F / VET / Disabled Employer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Orleans, LA
Department: 600 Services
Benefits: Full Benefits