Google Strategic Partner Manager, Assistant and Actions in Mountain View, California
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Google’s Global Product Partnerships (GPP) organization works with a wide range of external partners to help build Google products through product-enabling relationships. Some of the areas GPP enables include: Search, Maps, Local, Play Books/Newsstand, Research and Machine Intelligence, Developer Products, Social Impact, and Assistant.
In this role, you will focus on managing partners to enable Actions in North America, including Actions in key verticals, such as Home Automation, Games, Shopping, News and Communications, as well as Actions outside of Assistant, like Watch Actions and Listen Actions on Search.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Collaborate across GPP and other teams to help enable integrations with partners in order to foster a healthy developer ecosystem to support the launches across multiple countries and surfaces.
- Work with regional GPP teams on the rollout of Assistant and define/develop the partner support planning. Provide thought leadership on Google’s Assistant strategy across surfaces (e.g. speaker, phone, etc).
- Launch and manage Early Access Programs (EAPs), including bringing the Assistant to new surfaces and enabling new capabilities.
- Help enable the launch of Actions on Google 3P developer platform across priority markets. Manage key partners/developers to build Actions for priority verticals by surface.
- Manage key partners/developers to build Actions for priority verticals by surface.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as a strategic thought-leader at a technology company in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, or marketing.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.