Manpower Recruiting Reporting Analyst in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This position is responsible for the ongoing data collection and reporting of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) program information, obtained from a variety of data sources. It involves development and preparation of information products for the client and program operations team. This position requires the ability to analyze program data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with company software and Microsoft Office Suite, basic knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communications skills and a strong commitment and affinity for delivering the highest level of client service.
The Recruiting Reporting Analyst:
• Performs routine audits to ensure accuracy and quality assurance of system data.
• Develops complex spreadsheets, documents, reports, and presentations including the following: weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, organization specific reports, standing calls, quarterly business reviews, key performance indicators, and historical documentation.
• Ensures, through review and verification, that informational product deliverables meet specifications including timeliness and quality.
• Performs basic data analysis in support of ad hoc and standing requests to meet SLA schedules.
• Researches, analyzes, and responds to one-off data inquiries that are routine in nature.
• Follows up as needed to obtain relevant data and clarifies incomplete or inaccurate data.
• Develops and maintains operational process-specific and reporting-specific job aids and templates.
• Provides system administration support for Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platforms utilized by RPO program teams. Support activities include user account setup, troubleshooting, configuration, and other tasks as assigned when needed.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in the recruiting or talent acquisition field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• At least 1 year of experience with manipulating data using Microsoft Excel, specifically VLOOKUPs, formulas and pivot tables required.
• At least 1 year of experience working directly on, or in support of, the Talent Acquisition function.
• Excellent organization, problem solving, analytical, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines are required.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Recruiting Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 0014768