Holiday Retirement Sous Chef in Louisville, Kentucky
At Holiday, we are serious about helping seniors enjoy a well-earned retirement. If you are a talented and driven leader who shares our passion to serve customers and inspire excellence, consider joining us.
In the role of Sous Chef and member of the Dining Services team, you will be responsible to prepare nutritious, appetizing, and attractive meals for our residents and ensure a smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen.
• Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
• Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
• Seizes more opportunities than others
Dealing with Ambiguity
• Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably
• Can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air
• Doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
• Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough
• Is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected
• Doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis
Job Ref: NON Exempt