White Lodging Group Housing Coordinator in Louisville, Kentucky
Group Housing Coordinator assists our Event Management team in providing a flawless experience for our group clients.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Effectively working with Event Managers to ensure the details of the client events are fully covered, attend pre -convention meetings.
• Provide outstanding customer service when working on booking details with clients for group and individual reservations.
• Confirm, code, and process reservations in the reservation tracking system. Block group rooms and special rate request.
• Ensure receipt of necessary contracts and insurance documentation for external vendors
• Work with client, sales and event management to determine any need for outside services or special services
• Timely and accurate delivery of billing to the Event Planner and Accounting
• Work closely with the Front Office staff to ensure smooth arrival and departure experience; manage any last minute changes to the client’s event
• Create client resumes and coversheets, identify and execute any VIP request, and reserve complimentary certificates and suites
• Schedule and verify all post event client follow up is completed
• Assist Event Managers in BEO/SOE, Resumes, Cover Sheets and agenda entry in CI/TY.
• Coordinate efforts with room control to ensure YIP/Staff and special room requests are blocked in PMS system.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of hotel experience specifically dealing with conferences or in house groups. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, and be able to work independently. Applicants must be comfortable working day, evening, and weekend shifts.