Expedia Senior Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle in London, United Kingdom
At Expedia, we have a passion for travel. We believe that with each travel experience, we make the world a little more familiar and thus a little bit smaller. As the Senior Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle, you can play a pivotal role in shaping the future of travel.
Our goal is to make Expedia the default travel marketplace for the world’s best travelers! We’re now in 32 markets globally with over 22 million members. The Sr. Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle plays a pivotal role in engaging our customers and progressing them through the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retention to advocacy and elite tiers, working across the Expedia Brand’s global leadership team to define the future of loyalty at Expedia. Loyalty is more than just a word at Expedia, it represents our desire to capture the passion our customers feel for their travel adventures and a program that engages our customers in a long-term and meaningful relationship whether they travel once a year to visit family during the holidays or spend countless days on the road for business.
The selected individual’s responsibilities will include:
- Design and manage a holistic multi-channel communications strategy focused on acquiring, developing, and retaining both high-value frequent travelers and those who travel only occasionally to make Expedia their default choice
- Implement a comprehensive lifecycle communication plan that effectively onboards new members to Expedia Rewards and effectively engages customers through trip planning and in-trip experiences
- Own design, creation, and distribution of monthly statements
- Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns that are data-driven, segment focused with accountability for the effectiveness of the campaigns across multiple points of sale; communication channels include email, onsite messaging, social, mobile
- Assist in the marketing of new elite customer benefits to be rolled out regionally and/or globally via lifecycle and other triggered channels
- Establish metrics to measure program success and develop tangible financial and operational targets and objectives for each program, working with Global Analytics, Product and other stakeholders to agree on measurement success criteria.
- Lead an expansion into new channels beyond e-mail
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, global and highly matrixed environment
- Direct and transparent approach to communication
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- Results orientation that is balanced between both long-term objectives and short-run performance
- Ability to inspire and motivate resources that do not directly report to the role
Experience and Qualification:
- Solid and proven experience in specific program management, ecommerce, travel industry, or related loyalty marketing required. Specific related program management and travel industry loyalty marketing experience a plus.
- Proven track record of project management, strategy development, operations, and business planning
- Proven track-record working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction
- Strong analytical skills, including strong data and financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence action in groups outside of area of direct control
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast paced environment
Please note:Role could be based in either London, UK or Bellevue, USA
Expedia.com Limited in the UK has been voted the #1 Best Place To Work by Glassdoor!
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time