Expedia Director, Creative Partnerships - Expedia Media Solutions in London, United Kingdom
Expedia is looking for a Director of Creative Partnerships to oversee all creative, production, operational, and sales support around strategic endemic and non-endemic clients with the aim of increasing advertising revenue across our global sites. We are looking for an experienced self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically about the custom needs of advertisers and site capabilities at Expedia. The role as a senior point of contact for creative solutions, requires an eye for details, strong project management and excellent communication skills.
- Build strong, effective relationships with internal teams ensuring seamless understanding and control of campaigns including KPI’s, budget and reporting. Delivering on expectations.
- Invent innovative strategic concepts and content ideas as a way to drive awareness, engagement and conversion
- Drive, in cooperation with the sales teams, incremental revenue for Expedia Inc through new advertising opportunities
- Give strategic direction to the global sales teams with regards to all custom and creative opportunities
- Work with sales leaders to develop and respond to advertiser inquiries with an interest in custom components
- Work with product and site managers to understand and expand our ability to create, promote and host custom solutions
- Analyse and interpret consumer data to proactively inform market growth and creative development
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of key clients’ marketplace and business in order to inform creative strategy
- Develop and maintain client facing sales collateral to outline specific custom solution opportunities.
- Own, develop and oversee production of all sold custom concepts with a focus on new technologies
- Identify and outline all hard and soft costs for custom concepts (production, manhour costs, etc) and manage these in line with expectations
- Meet regularly with Sales Team to solicit challenges, and develop recommendations for new custom products.
- Have a firm handle on the current competitive landscape of custom solutions across relevant publishers.
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including marketing and social teams in order to support the execution of non-standard activity
- Continue to create a culture within the sales organization around brainstorming and idea generation
- Educate the sales team about new and emerging platforms including mobile, VR and AR
- Project management of the delivery of partnerships and activation, working in collaboration with internal contacts, agencies and clients from approval of a deal to campaign completion and delivery of results
- Create and negotiate innovative opportunities / pitches as required
- Represent and present large partner initiatives within the industry with confidence
- Must be an out-of-the-box thinker with strong creative and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in developing compelling and innovative programs for marketers. Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail are also musts.
- Proven track record selling in online advertising solutions
- Proven track record of delivering innovative, multimedia partnerships
- Demonstrate excellent creative and strategic thinking – to interpret and manage client objectives
- Have creative flair, great at idea generation and innovation, with a desire to improve on what has been done before
- A strong understanding of the wider media landscape including traditional marketing platforms
- Experience of working in a fast paced digital environment
- Have creative and media buying expertise across all media platforms
- An excellent understanding of the media and travel markets, current industry state of play and latest development
- Great presentation skills with the ability to communicate in a compelling way to clients and industry colleagues
Expedia.com Limited in the UK has been voted the #1 Best Place To Work by Glassdoor!
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time