AbbVie ACCOUNT SPECIALIST in Liverpool, United Kingdom
Account Specialist (Dermatology)
Covering Liverpool and North Wales
Execute brand strategy and tactics in field, sales performance, effectively manage assigned territory and targeted accounts, build strong customer relationships and customer needs solving capability to maximize short and long term sales performance placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie’s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie’s value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Degree educated preferably in science/nursing
- Relevant industry sales experience
- Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements.
- Develops and maintains a proficiency in the use of business tools (ETMS etc.)
- Knowledge of Industry and local market conditions
- Identifies and understands policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the account.
- Strong selling skills
- Territory Management
Action planning & Budget management
Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally and with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated
- Steps up and takes leadership to own toughest challenges
- Motivates and can influence others, including those over whom they have no direct authority
- Deals comfortably with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The closing date for applications is 9th December 2016.
As an employer of choice - AbbVie benefits from receiving a large volume of candidates for each role, should you not receive communication back from us within 15 business days of the closing date of the posting, it has unfortunately not been possible to include you in the short-listing process.
AbbVie have a blended sourcing methodology to ensure we attract the best talent from a diverse background. We would therefore respectfully request for agencies not to make direct contact, should we need to adjust our approach for any reason, we will reach out to possible specialist partners directly.
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: United Kingdom-England-Liverpool
Req ID: 1607343