AbbVie Commercial Brand IT Lead (Multiple Sclerosis) in Lake County, Illinois
The Sr. Brand IT Manager is responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under the domain resonate with brand business. To do so, continuously monitor technology trends and keep a close eye on the tactical needs of the franchise.
Under the direction of Senior Brand IT Manager, is the point-person for developing, implementing and executing commercial and market access initiatives and tactical activities for the particular brand. These initiatives and activities include campaigns, external stakeholder ecosystems and operational responsibility of technology solutions and processes.
Provide support and lead organizing, planning launch related events, coordinate agendas and work with the Integrated Brand team (IBT) and Integrated Operation Team (IOT) for their activities, key projects and initiatives. Will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Virology and Neurology franchises. Additionally, the Project Manager will assist in supporting Home Office Integration / Data Management Projects and Operations.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Understand brand business objectives and technical requirements and work closely with brand business system analysts to determine technical and information management requirements.
- Responsible for implementation activities and a lead role for platform and technology implementation activities; coordinating implementation with other parts of the enterprise and provide routine status of activities to project team and direct manager. This position contains operational activities and requires hands-on operational responsibilities.
- Acts as expert technical resource to integrated brand teams.
- Understands client business needs and requirements. Resolves issues in a thorough and timely manner.
- May negotiate, secure, oversee & ensure that project resources are available to meet the demands of the brand area.
- Supervise 0-5 employees/contractors which are at varying levels of professional experience.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Works with Project and Program managers on brand projects including marketing, cross-functional areas and management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Measure performance to ensure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Understand key pharmaceutical market segments (e.g. providers, patients, payers, distributors and policy makers) as they evolve over time.
- High levels of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Proactively identifies issues and identifies solutions.
- Acts with urgency and passion. Enjoys helping others.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Interest in infrastructure technology trends and application of technology to improve end user’s experience.
- Ability to execute assignments within established timeframes and quality standards, while responding to immediate needs.
- Exemplary communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
- Successful pharmaceutical brand experience.
- Strong information and analytical skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an “innovation practitioner”.
- Project management and financial acumen.
- Deep understanding of Commercial ecosystems.
- Direct to Patient and HCP marketing experience including digital marketing experience and familiarity with social media.
- Experience with CRM software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Sciences or a Commercial related field.
9-12 years overall industry experience.
Product Launch and commercial market access experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related field
- Consulting experience in Healthcare and BioPharma
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 1607341
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled