EY Skype Service owner technical assistant in Kerala, India
Title: Skype Service owner technical assistant
Job Number: GSS0039U
As a technical assistant you support the service owner for Skype endpoints and PBX transition managing the service offering. You own and maintain the product catalog from the commercial side. As the single point of contact you assist countries to select the right products from our product catalog and ensure requirements of a country in regards of our products are fulfilled. User training material such as manuals, videos, FAQ’s are under your ownership and you work close together with people creating and maintaining these. You’re an active contributor in our Yammer community and feedback recurring user requirements and issues to the service owner. Our assets, their lifecycle as well as monitoring of global purchases are under your responsibility.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Single point of contact for Skype endpoint product catalog to key stakeholders in the countries
· Ownership and maintenance of our Skype for business accessories showroom.
· Owning of contracts, pricing agreement and ordering information
· Supervising of our user documentation
· Owning skype endpoint asset overview and lifecycle
· Reporting & monitoring endpoint purchases across countries globally
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Listening and understanding country specific requirements and making right recommendations. Owning and adjusting our product catalog to the requirements of our business.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Good English skills in speech and writing
· Communicative personality
· Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Excellent documentation skills
· Self-supporting and independent attitude
· Taking ownership
· Experience 1 Years with Skype endpoints and headsets
· Basic understanding of legacy telephony and Skype architecture
· Experience in MS SharePoint based web page administration
· Intermediate to expert knowledge on MS Excel 2013 is a must
· Experience in Service/Product ownership
· Business acumen, ability to engage with local business decision makers
Supervision will be provided by the Global service owner for Skype for business endpoints and PBX integration. There will be at minimum weekly meetings to coordinate activities and share information. Annual goals will be defined and reviewed twice per year (mid-year review, year-end review).
You will work in a virtual team supported by team members in a rationalized amount of locations.
Ideally you have a degree in Computer/communication technology, or you have a basic education in business administration and product specific certifications for MS Excel, SharePoint etc.
1 years of IP Telephony support and engineering experience