AlliedBarton Security Services Travel Security Personnel / Must be computer literate / Bilingual English - Spanish / Great Communication skills/ Multitasker in Kendall, Florida
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry’s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Provide administrative and clerical support within the district office with a focus on accountability for employee data, assisting in meeting district goals and objectives, and providing quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
Prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods. Reports may include, but are not limited to Overtime reports, Aging reports, GPP, Direct Labor Reports, Last Day Worked Report, Performance Evaluation and Overdue reports, License reports.
Initiate and track annual MVR checks.
Process and submit accounts payables, check requisitions, and expense reports each week as required.
Create bill-backs on any accounts payables in the same period that accounts payables where submitted.
Review all invoicing to ensure accuracy and coordinate regular mailings of invoices to customers.
Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
Process stop payments requests.
Maintain inventory on new and existing pagers, phones, company owned vehicles, and company gas cards.
Review and submit AIS’s , invoice adjustments, and payroll discrepancies that have been approved by DM.
Review BIS/General Ledgers each month with DM’s.
• All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
• All employees are properly screened and licensed.
• All employees meet training standards and requirements.
• All employee relations are managed appropriately.
• All employees are paid accurately and on time.
• All clients are billed accurately and on time.
• All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody’s responsibility.
• Assume ownership for our company’s success.
• Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
• Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
• Take responsibility, do the right thing.
• Project energy and enthusiasm.
• You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
At least 2 years of administrative experience.
Other requirements or competencies:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.; the capability to use and/or learn to use a computer and peripheral equipment required.
• Math skills to include fractions and percentages.
• Ability to conform to complex procedures.
• Ability to work in a team oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems.
• Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public.
• Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
• Ability to lift items of reasonable weight like those associated with packing and shipping.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
Job Locations US - FL - Miami
US - FL - Miami
US - FL - Kendall
Total Hours ..
Workdays Monday, Saturday - Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Posted Date 11/30/2016