GardaWorld Cash Services Static Security Manager - Afghanistan - Australian National - Start 1st Feb 2017 Job in Kabul, Afghanistan
Req Id 65141 - Posted 11/30/2016 - International Protective Services - HR International - Afghanistan - Afghanistan - Kabul
GardaWorld International Protective Services is the international security division of GardaWorld Security Corporation, the world's largest privately owned security company. Our services include static security, consulting, threat monitoring and reporting, crisis response, logistical support, mobile security, close protection, training and risk management.
Our corporate vision is to be the recognized global leader in providing comprehensive security, crisis response and risk management services in high-risk and complex environments delivered at a world-class level by the best quality personnel in the industry. Our mission is to protect and support our clients, securing their place in a complex world by consistently delivering quality services and value, while growing our business.
We are seeking suitably qualified, experienced Australian candidates for the role below, please click the Apply button to register your interest.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 4 December 2016 GMT 17:00
AEGIS Job specification: STATIC SECURITY MANAGER – Australian Embassy, Kabul
Subject to successful completion of all documentation and medical checks /confirmation
Static Security Manager
Contractor, AEGIS WORLDWIDE (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED
1st Feb 2017 - subject to confirmation/Visa processing/Interview & successful induction etc.
(Contractor will be paid whilst On-Duty only). No payment will be made for Off-duty.
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off subject to operational requirements - Leave will only be granted subject to operational requirements
Duration of Task
One year with Possible extension
Travel pay none is offered. The first day of pay is the day of your arrival in Theatre. Your last day of pay is the day of your departure from Theatre. No domestic transit allowance applicable
Aegis will provide the Independent Contractor with housing, food and transportation while you are in Theatre along with insurances
The Hub Airport designated by the Company. Aegis Worldwide (Australia) PTY Ltd will provide economy class flights (subject to availability) to and from the Consultant’s designated International Hub Airport for each leave rotation.
Static Security Manager
- Security Clearance – Must hold or be eligible to obtain and be in the process of obtaining an Australian National Security clearance at the level of Top Secret (NV2) – individuals who fail to obtain, or retain will be subject to removal
- Sound knowledge and skill relevant to their positions/duties regarding the planning and conduct of protective security operations including static guarding, personal security, intelligence, threat assessment and close personal protection in a high risk environment.
- Able to communicate in Pashto/Dari is an advantage
- Must have relevant experience for min of 1 year in a high risk environment
- Preferably be ex military or law enforcement with an excellent record of conduct, must not have a criminal record and must not be dishonourably discharged from any employment.
- Previous Afghanistan experience in a similar capacity would be an advantage
- Support the Project Manager in delivering all aspects of the security project contract including all enabling functions such as:
- mobile and static security operations
- personnel development
- travel and movement
- capability development
- contract compliance
Possess a good understanding of the DFAT Goods and Services Contract and subsequent Work Order in order to support the Project Manager in monitoring contract compliance
- Maintain current operational situation 24/7 awareness supporting both mobile and static security teams
- Possess and good understanding of all aspects of day to day security operations but not limited to:
- contractor duties
- relevant GW and AEK Post SOPs
- supporting agencies such as Resolute Support and Afghanistan Security Forces
- incident reporting
emergency response and evacuation procedures
Responsible for ensuring appropriate emergency response and evacuation procedures are in situ to support the contract
- Maintain GW’s good reputation with the client and all external stakeholders
- Continually develop professional relationships with AEK RSAs that promote continuous improvement in security operations operational capability
- Assist in continuous improvement of Risk Management systems that underpin Project Security Operations
- Provide advice and assistance to client in formulating and implementing coordinated joint response to crisis and emergency scenarios
- Prepare reports and returns as required by the Project Manager
For further information about GardaWorld please follow link: www.garda.com/gw
Please note: any Information provided shall be used by AEGIS to evaluate your qualifications for engaging as a contractor.
Any deployment to the Middle East carries a degree of risk, for more information please go to http://xplored.garda-world.com/site/register where you can obtain the latest analysis, information and threat assessment
Presentation of falsified credentials or false statements can lead to termination of any engagement (or future engagement) with the company.
- Part of the GardaWorld group of companies
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Consulting, Risk Management, Manager, Security, Technology, Finance, Management
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan, Afghanistan