Beltone Retail Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Primary Function: To manage Beltone corporate stores including daily operations and expanding assigned territory.
Objectives & Goals: The objectives of the position are to increase Beltone base business and maximize profitability through increased unit sales and ASP, improve the patient experience and to support growth by optimizing our retail real estate strategy.
- Develop and execute sales, marketing and operations plans for the corporate stores to grow sales, profits and market share.
- Insure effective spend on marketing programs, through results tracking and analysis of KPIs.
- Provide oversight for acquiring, developing and rewarding a talented workforce. Prepare people for growth and promotions through effective mentoring and use of P2E plans.
- Initiate and implement Training programs that increase technical knowledge and sales skills of HCPs and PCCs.
- Develop and implement Beltone standard operating practices for all corporate stores. Coach employees to work within the guidelines and exceed goals.
- Develop a strategy and process for incorporating additional corporate stores and expanding coverage in current territory.
- Provide timely updates and allocate resources to maximize return on investment in current offices as well as acquisitions.
- Recommend budget, provide timely updates and allocate resources to maximize return on investment to ensure profitability or bottom line improvement to achieve EBITA goals.
- Ensure timely communication with corporate and field staff.
- Share “best practices” and key learnings to Beltone dispensers through site visits and training session opportunities.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for all corporate store employees and offices within the assigned territory.
*Professional Competencies Required: *
- Business Acumen– Understands and utilizes economic, financial, and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues and develop strategies and plans.
- Building a Successful Team- Uses appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitates the completion of team goals.
- Aligning Performance for Success– Focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives.
- Communication – Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of forms to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the workforce and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Building Customer Loyalty– Effectively meet patient needs; build productive patient relationships, take responsibility for the patient experience and loyalty.
- Build Organizational Talent– Attract, develop and retain talented individuals; create a learning environment that ensures employees realize their highest potential, enabling Beltone to meet current and future challenges.
- Develop Strategic Relationships– Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with business partners (e.g., peers, vendors, etc.).
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on retail management or leadership experience.
- Direct sales and customer service experience.
- Must possess good public speaking and training skills.
- Up to 80% travel between offices as well as occasional out of state training.
- Must be able to work additional hours (10 to 12 hours) during certain timeframes.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task.
- Must be a hands-on leader and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Schedule: Full time