Comcast CommOps 2, Fulfillment in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for focusing on Air Traffic Controller (ATC) activities for a fleet of technicians. Provides key support and direction of all scheduled work orders to the field to increase efficiency and meet work order fulfillment. Assigns jobs to installers and service technicians and provides system-wide communication to associates to ensure that customer requests are resolved satisfactorily.
- Prioritizes and dispatches service and installation requests. Reschedules and/or assigns jobs to technicians.
- Monitors daily progress of Technicians and adjusts routes to accommodate customer additions, rescheduling, and cancellations while providing support to the Technicians throughout the day.
- Inputs data into various databases used for tracking and reporting. When necessary, records completion codes in order to provide accurate service history.
- Distributes unassigned work to the appropriate field personnel; utilizes the designated workforce management tool. Organizes daily workload by managing the day of route, assigning and reassigning work as required.
- Operates PC to input and retrieve subscriber account data and makes notations as needed in the appropriate workforce management tool. Processes paperwork to issue credits for late appointments as needed.
- Effectively communicates with field personnel regarding any customer-impacting concerns, minimizing the need for future contacts.
- Provides appointment management, i.e. running late calls to technician, providing estimated time of arrivals, and reschedules with customer (includgin not home and go backs.)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer