Schlumberger BPM Developer in Houston, Texas
Location: Houston - United States
Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for a Business Process Management (BPM) Developer . A Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for design, development,support and maintenance of complex business process applications. This person will collaborate with BPM CoE Manager, Architect, Business Process Analyst and the rest of the BPM team members to develop new application and support existing applications using the Schlumberger BPM solution.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Develop business process applications using IBM BPM version 8.5 or higher.
- Design and Implement integrations with different enterprise / business systems.
- Design and Implement user interface using human services and coach views and by
- implementing custom components when needed.
- Develop business process diagrams in process designer.
- Assist project teams with all phases of SDLC.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancement of BPM applications in production.
- Recommend and follow best practices within the BPM group.
- Mentor junior team members on IBM BPM platform.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 7 years of professional experience in software development
- 2 years of professional experience in IBM Business Process Manager v 8.x or higher
- Strong experience with IBM BPM coach view framework.
- Dojo or ExtJS).
- Experience implementing BPM integrations with other enterprise/business systems.
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server) with solid command
- on SQL.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices. Oil & Gas Industry exposure
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.