Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is recruiting for a Staff Tax Accountant for a Hilton Head CPA firm. The ideal candidate for the Staff Tax Accountant position will have a strong accounting background and be able perform functions on small review and audit engagements. This position works very closely with the firm's clients, staff and senior management. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to significantly expand their knowledge base. There is tremendous room for advancement for the right person. A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required, Master's Degree in Accounting a plus. The Staff Tax Accountant will:
- Interact with clients and have the ability to manage client relationships
- Prepare and review federal and state income taxes for individuals and businesses
- Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department
- Work in a fully automated environment
- Have strong computer skills with the ability to learn and manage a wide variety of applications
If you are interested in confidentially hearing about this or other opportunities that come through our office, please email your resume in Word format to Allisha.Baine@RobertHalf.com
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required, Master's degree in Accounting preferred
- 1+ years prior experience in public tax accounting
- Ability to work in a fully automated environment
- Ability to learn and manage a wide variety of applications
- Creative solutions accounting and engagement software experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work closely with the clients and management Team
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00850-0008945072
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
City: Hilton Head Island
Postal Code: 29926
Requirements: Financial Statement Preparation, Financial Statement Preparation, Tax - Returns, Tax - Research & Planning, Tax - Preparation, Tax - Personal, Tax - Partnership, Tax - Corporate