BlackRock BlackRock - Associate - RQA - Enterprise Risk in Gurgaon, India
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares ®(exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions ®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website atwww.blackrock.com| Twitter:@blackrock_news| Blog:www.blackrockblog.com| LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
Risk & Quantitative Analysis (RQA) performs the risk management activities and quantitative analysis functions at BlackRock.
RQA’s mission is to help BlackRock manage its fiduciary and corporate risks, and provide independent risk oversight. In the course of executing this mission, RQA provides quantitative analysis to many of BlackRock’s businesses and helps promote the spread of best practices across the firm
RQA Operations team provides customized analysis of investment performance for RQA and across the various investment teams and management committees. The team
- Provides the necessary oversight and analytics used in reporting and presenting investment performance in Blackrock.
- Actively participate and lead in setting the investment performance analysis, reporting and presentation policies and standards in Blackrock.
- Provides report production support to Global RQA
- Provides Business Analyst support and solution for operational tasks or activities in RQA.
This individual will be part of the Global RQA team. We are looking for candidates with proven managerial skills and exceptional Business, technical, quantitative and communication skill to join RQA. Candidates will take a leadership role in overseeing the performance and risk report production of the RQA Operations team.
The incumbent has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of multiple report production processes of the team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day management expertise in running multiple concurrent production processes.
- Manage report and analytics production to successful On time/ On Scope/ On Budget delivery.
- Proactively escalate relevant issues
- Take the lead in and be accountable for identifying, measuring and communicating production issues and risks
- Analyze and capture functional and technical requirements through collaboration with SMEs (other technical leads and business analysts)
- Provide regular and thorough status reporting on production
- Actively support and liaise with RQA team across PRI and LON
- Develop detailed production plans including all tasks that need to be completed, milestone, solutions, risks/issues w/corrective actions (this requires bringing the right people into the resolution process at the right time), anticipation of problems, and facilitation and control of the reporting production process.
- Facilitate cross-organizational communication
- Manage the team’s analytics and production
- Flexible to pick up adhoc reporting requirements and tasks
- Manage workload to successfully meet set deadlines, adhere to monthly team schedule and assisting other team members when required
- Ensure that all the requirements are competed on a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy and delays and issues are timely escalated
- Responsible for developing and maintaining up-to-date process flow documents for all tasks related to assigned processes
- Partner with Performance teams globally to present a consistent client experience catalyzing a common culture.
- Manage own & team workload; determine appropriate priorities and provide timely and accurate distribution of standard and custom reports.
- Understand flow of information and data between various groups and systems.
- Review the work of peers and Analysts; ensure accuracy.
- Support and complete various efficiency and capacity-building initiatives, including automation/ standardization efforts.
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies, and make recommendations for improvement.
Job Function: Risk Management
Organization: Risk and Quantitative Analysis
Title: BlackRock - Associate - RQA - Enterprise Risk
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Gurgaon
Requisition ID: 162745
Job Posting: Nov 29, 2016, 1:20:10 AM