Expedia Email Marketing Manager in Geneva, Switzerland
Email Marketing Manager
Division: LPS Marketing
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Expedia Group is one of the largest online travel companies in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s leading online travel brands. Collectively, the Expedia Group brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning and booking travel. The Expedia Group portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury.
Expedia® Lodging Partners Services (LPS) is responsible for building and developing relationships with hotels around the world, to constantly align our product offering to our customers’ demand. With more than 150,000 hotels worldwide, Expedia Lodging Partner Services is driving innovation in the development and management of a highly complex and fast moving inventory.
The marketing function focuses on:
- Developing and delivering the tactical and strategic marketing program
- Supporting new hotel acquisition
- Supporting hotel adoption of Expedia products and programs
- Managing operational hotel communications
- Creating global marketing messaging and branding.
We are looking for a seasoned, results focused digital marketer with a solid email background including database marketing, best practice messaging, test and learn programs and data segmentation. You will have plenty of creative flair and strong analytical capabilities to support the delivery of the global marketing communications program. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and delivering projects to tight deadlines.
As the Email Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage global email marketing communications planning and reporting
- Own and deliver end-to-end B2B email marketing campaigns, from conception through to post-campaign analysis
- Set and oversee test and learn programs to optimize impact across marketing projects
- Develop B2B email marketing collateral in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies
- Act as a brand guardian for Expedia LPS
To be successful in this exciting role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be highly proficient at writing creative copy and proof reading
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to evaluate performance of campaigns to adjust mix and inform addition of new tactics
- Strong campaign management skills - to be capable of managing multiple campaigns concurrently
- Strong stakeholder management, partnering with stakeholders to deliver on objectives
- Ability to create simple, clear communications from complex technology topics
- A flexible and adaptable approach and be able to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges
- A passion for digital marketing technologies
- High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
We’ll expect you to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a global or regional marketing department with a strong focus on CRM and email marketing programs
- Marketing, business or similar relevant Bachelor’s degree in a related role. Post-graduate marketing qualifications an advantage.
- A solid understanding of email distribution software and email and web performance tracking tools
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Background of delivering results in competitive markets, prioritising opportunities
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML an advantage.
- English fluency
- Fluency in one other language a strong advantage
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time