Philips Mechanical Assembler 3 in Gainesville, Florida
Your Challenge :
With supervision, performs various repetitive electronic assembly operations on components or subassemblies.
Your Responsibilities :
• May use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or reassemble units.
• Receives detailed instructions on new assignments. May perform basic electrical testing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Requirements :
• Ability to follow directions.
• Manual dexterity with hands and tools used in assembly operations.
• Basic understanding of hand tools required for assembling electronic components (e.g. soldering iron, pliers, wire strippers).
• Some previous use of measurement devices (e.g. calipers) and testing devices helpful.
• High school education or equivalent and zero to two years related experience.
Our Offer :
Our team works together by providing meaningful innovations which contribute to the wellbeing of others. We take pride in our work. If you are a critical thinker who enjoys making a difference, Philips is the company for you.
This Mechanical Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Philips Careers Website at http://www.usa.philips.com/about/careers/index.page
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.