MedExpress Urgent Care Radiologic Technologist in Frederick, Moldova
General Position Description:
The Radiological Technologist (RT, RTR) will be responsible for Radiological services as well as other clinical services while working in conjunction with physicians, Advanced Practitioners, office and clinical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible For Performing Accurate X-Rays as Ordered by the Medical Provider While Practicing Radiation Safety Precautions.
- Responsible For Preparing And Sending Images to Radiologist for Over-Read, As Well As Reporting The Over-Read Results To Providers. Retrieve And Archive Radiographic Reports.
- Responsible For Basic Nursing Skills To Include Accurately Performing And Recording Vital Signs, Lab Specimen Collection, Vaccine Injections, Completing Patient’s Clinical Intake such as Chief Complaint, Past Medical and Social History and Properly Documenting in Patient’s Medical Record.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as Urine Drug Screens, Breathe Alcohol, DOT physicals, etc.
- Knowledge and Ability to Perform Lab Procedures To Include All Waived Lab Testing Protocols
- Knowledge Of Medical Practice And Policies To Administer Patient Care
- Maintaining Quality Assurance of the laboratory and radiology equipment, stocking exam rooms and decontaminating equipment.
- Must Be Licensed And Accredited By A.R.R.T And State If Applicable
- Knowledge Of PACS, Computer Radiography And Basic Computer Programs
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology and Skill in Documentation and Maintaining Patient Medical Records
- Ability to Accurately Perform Required X-Rays as Ordered by the Medical Provider/s as well as Complete Quality Assurance Processes Knowledge Of Common Safety Hazards And Precautions To Establish A Safe Work Environment. Ability to Work Well and Effectively with Others.
- Other Center Staff, Medical Providers, Center Manager and Area/Regional Leadership As Applicable
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Healthcare, Medical, Clinical Operations, Urgentcare, Great Care. Fast, Expanding, RT, RTR, R.T., R.T.R, Radiology, Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray, X-Ray Tech,
About the Organization MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
Competitive salaries and benefits
Flexibility and balance
Appreciation and recognition
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
EOE Statement MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Title: Radiologic Technologist
Category: Healthcare - RT/MA
Location: MedExpress - Frederick, Baughmans Ln