Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Sales Development Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Sales Development Manager at ITW
Reports to the Sales Development Managers’, Dealers and K-12 School Segment and provides product support to the field selling organization to accelerate revenue growth. Develops and assists with sales strategies for targeted key accounts, sales territories, or a specified market segment to meet or exceed revenue and margin expectations as established in the Annual Operating Plan.
Knowledgeable of complete line of products and services and able to understand and translate customer issues/pain points. Focused on developing new business with key accounts and segments, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
Works independently with limited day-to-day coaching from supervisor in the areas listed below:.
● Drives Revenue growth via:
o End User/National Accounts Calls
o Dealer Calls
o Consultant Calls
o On-site Customer surveys
● Product Training for Field Selling Organization/Dealer Community:
o Dealer Schools
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, engineering, or operations
● Strong communication skills with ability to tailor communications to the audience
● Excellent follow-up skills
● Technical aptitude
● Strong analytical and mathematical skill sets including Excel proficiency
● Presentation (both verbal and PowerPoint) skills
● K-12 Segment Experience
● Equipment Dealer Channel Experience
● Willing to travel and entertain end users/dealers/consultants/National Accounts 40% travel
● Experience with CRM is a plus
● Food Service industry or Food Retail industry experie