EY Marketing Manager - UK Banking & Capital Markets (BCM) - EMEIA Financial Services (FS) in England, United Kingdom
Title: Marketing Manager - UK Banking & Capital Markets (BCM) - EMEIA Financial Services (FS)
Job Number: LON00AZT
- Work closely with the UK BCM Leader to develop and deliver the marketing strategy and plan for UK BCM to ensure the marketing plan supports the sector to achieve its growth objectives and aligns to EMEIA and Global BCM priorities.
- Develop marketing activities and campaigns using ‘sound’ marketing thinking and broad marketing communication tools, which will include events, content, sponsorships, digital, social media and web.
- Line manage and mentor more junior members of the team to help deliver marketing activity.
- Responsible for budget management, ROI tracking and analysis for all UK BCM marketing activities.
- Work closely with the EMEIA BCM Senior Marketing Manager to support the development and delivery of the EMEIA BCM marketing plan. Includes ensuring local-market deployment of Global and EMEIA BCM marketing programmes into the UK by working with EY’s UK BCM account teams and responsibility for a select suite of EMEIA BCM Strategic offering marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the UK and EMEIA BCM account community to ensure that content and campaigns are being fully leveraged and that account teams understand the available go-to-market materials.
- Provide advice and challenge to the wider BCM business and service lines on marketing best practise to ensure quality and a high-standard of delivery across all marketing activities.
Skills and attributes for success
Play a leading role in positioning the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function within the UK business as one which is recognised for delivering value and go-to-market best practice specifically demonstrating:
Leadership, sound judgement and experiencebr> br>
Creative input to commercial business plans, marketing plans and activitiesbr> br>
Improvement of processes and practices within the teambr> br>
Quality assurance, particularly in relation to written and design outputbr> br>
The championing of the FS marketing team, its role, services and approachbr> br>
People management and career counselling to more junior members of the FS marketing teambr> br>
To qualify for the role you must have
Professional services experience and/or knowledge of the UK BCM landscape.br> br>
Self-starter able to take ownership and personal responsibility for projects.br> br>
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.br> br>
Energetic, personable, team player with a willingness to ‘muck in’. Strong project management and experience of leading projects, people and resources, as well as managing and coaching more junior team members.br> br>
Creative flair and confidence.br> br>
- Strategic thinker who can work across all levels of an organisation, but with demonstrated ability to work closely with senior stakeholders in a practical, commercial and client focused manner.
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
The ideal candidate should have substantial experience of business-to-business marketing experience working in a fast-paced professional services and/or FS/banking environment. A CIM qualification would be advantageous.
You will have experience of creating and implementing strategic marketing plans to achieve competitive advantage and results. You will need good commercial awareness.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus an ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party agencies from a range of backgrounds and cultures based on knowledge, experience and personal values.
We are looking for a driven, organised, conscientious and analytical individual with proven leadership skills working with demanding and senior stakeholders.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.